Tuesday, 9 December 2008

My First Blog!

Hello,
So its Tuesday the 9th of December and just gave birth to my first official blog ( eww nice way of putting it even if I do say so my self*). As of late I have been acting not quite like my self and thought if I could share my thoughts and research and sketch's with the world it would maybe make things make sense?
I am uber nervous about the state of my creative mind. I am not as nearly focused as I want to be in this crucial year of study, and can't make any sense of the daydreams I have and draw on to paper.
Can I sort through the muddled briefs and thoughts I have on the world and the world i make up ... well here I go...

( Btw I am dyslexic but I will try my best with spelling and what not ;). )

4 comments:

Lainey Laine said...

Hey Kirsty hunni - welcome to the blogger world!! I have a blog that I have been writing for about 5 years!! Wrote it all through my art degree. I know that feeling of not knowing what to do to!! It will come hun! You will do fine! Lovin your blog! Now Im your first follower yay!! I will tell my readers all about you too. Check mine out too hunni.
Love Laine xxx
http://lainey-lainesworld.blogspot.com/

Stuart said...

Welcome to blogging. I've been blogging for a long time and along the way you get to meet some really nice people!
Hope you enjoy this!

Jan said...

Hi Kirsty ,I came here at Laines suggestion ,any friend of hers etc ,I look forward to visiting you again and hope youll visit me ..love Jan xx http://serendipitylives-jan.blogspot.com/

It's Just Me ~ Katie! said...

I am here thanks to Lainey and her kindness for sharing. Hope you enjoy your new spot - Love your work. Would love to follow your blog but couldn't find a place to click on. I'll try back soon, Take care - Nice to meet you,
Katie