Sunday, 11 January 2009

2009 Baby!

Eep okay so slacking over Christmas was not my greatest idea. I managed to do some illustration work but my mind was so un-conveniently taken over. Anyways I have purchased a rather large role of decent paper that was rather cheaply priced I was very happy about that! So today the plan is to do some work of which u can see the progress in the images below! These ideas come from day dreams, dreaming and combination of hysteria and interest in whats normal and whats not. :) I'm hoping to screen print some of this work but for now Pen and Paper is the way forward, maybe in the future collage,montage and assemblage. ( Me learning new stuff about what collage is and different forms* yes I know weird i have actually read a book about it! :P).




Also popped to London Friday gone and went to the Tate Modern with two of the funniest photography students I've ever met ( and may I say they weren't a big fan of the tate either). But i saw a few pieces I admired and few bits that turned my stomach or out raged me! God i just love the tate Modern hehe!

No comments: