Saturday, 31 January 2009

Eep



















The heat is on and I am now producing a book for my end of unit, here's hoping it will be good enough to impress. I have created a lot of images that some don't seem to have a lot of quality and some seem to. You can probably see little
Sara Fanelli in this picture to left hand side she has been a inspiration through my work and will carry on being some one I look up to.

Just finishing a few images today and tomorrow the book will be finished and i will have sorted my authorship unit at Man Met.

1 comment:

Lainey Laine said...

Hey gorgeous Kirsty! Ive just caught up with your journal. I love your drawings hunni so cool!!! If you have any t.shirts left I will have one! Im a large! LOL Let me know how much!!! Think your drawings are fabby!!! xxxxxxx