Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Pigs in the Cave.. :P


So this week has be very productive, I have managed to screen print my "Tooth Bush" Creature. And Bake Bean man and a new drawing called Bloody hell. The Baked Bean man didn't come out like I envisioned, was too blockie and could not see the image properly. But very happy with the other two which I may screen print on to t-shirts and canvas bags. So anyone wants one let me know only making a small amount!

Over all My work has been really moving on and have be successful with idea's just want to work on the finish product. I have come up with an idea of how to present my work it will be shown in a form of a square book. It will become an quirky weird book, an insight into my mind and thoughts which makes me well who I am. If only my head had a latch that I could pluck out all these characters and they would come alive.

Next step A0 sized poster of some of my favorite characters. :) * I will post new images as soon as possible.*

No comments: